The large board in the KS2 hall will display the house point achieved each week (see image above). House captains collect the total number of points awarded in each class during golden time every week. The total number of on-going points will be fed back to the children in a weekly assembly.
There will be Year 6 house captains for each house.
· Collect house points scores from each class at the end of each week and feedback to the year 6 teacher
· Receive the award trophy in assembly
· Manage house lining up in KS2 including updating the winners chart
· Lead by example at all times
· Act as corridor monitors at playtime and lunchtime
· Agree their contract with the head teacher at the beginning of the year
· Meet with the head teacher every term to review
*Their place on the team
*Any issues / challenges the role presents.
However, as always, it was a very close race with Lighthouse on 410, Tyne Bridge on 390 and Angels on 379.
Member of Priory enjoyed a morning of Easter crafts and a super hip-hop street dancing workshop provided by Move it Dance Studios who are based at the Memorial Hall in Wallsend.
This was great fun and also proved that dance can not only be enjoyable but is also a great way of keeping fit.
For their special treat Angels enjoyed a fun packed morning of bowling at Star Bowls on the Royal Quays.
They had a great time!