School Uniform and PE Kit is worn in our school because it is practical and identifiable. Your children will be involved in many school visits and sporting events during their time with us. It is essential that they represent us smartly and can be easily recognised to ensure their safety.
Our school uniform is available to purchase online from Emblematic, or at the school office. You may also purchase non-branded uniform from local supermarkets such as Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury, Aldi and Lidl.
- Black or grey trousers or skirt - No leggings or jogging pants
- White polo shirt (with or without school logo)
- Navy Blue sweatshirt or cardigan (with or without school logo)
- Blue/white checked summer dress
- Sensible black school shoes or ALL BLACK polishable trainers (see the adjacent 'Acceptable Footwear' link)
Our school uniform is available to purchase online through Emblematic. Please follow the link. Please note that our uniform is NOT stocked in the Emblematic store.
Indoor PE Kit
- White t-shirt (with or without school logo)
- Black shorts or skirt
- Black sand-shoes
- PE bags are also available from Emblematic or the school office
Outdoor PE Kit
- Black Sweatshirt
- Black Jogging pants
- Black trainers - no bright coloured/fluorescent trainers
- Although one item of jewellery is allowed to be worn during the school day, this must be removed for ALL PE and swimming lessons.
- Health and Safety Legislation recommends that NO JEWELLERY SHOULD BE WORN DURING THESE LESSONS
Boots or wellingtons may be worn to school, but a change of shoes should also be provided for use indoors.
Extreme hairstyles and temporary tattoos are not permitted in school.